Today who is in the mood of having something healthy and delicious? like some cupcakes. So I have this easy carrot cupcake recipe for you all. These cupcakes are the best way to get your daily vegetables in your diet. Especially for kids who don’t like carrots, so the tension is solved for all the MOTHERS. These are soft, fluffy, moist and so delightful that even carrot haters will love it. These are loaded with fresh carrots and top up with cream of frosting.
I also call it as kids-cupcake as there are no carrots seen in the cake. you can see all the ingredients will be handily available in the kitchen. While I prefer to put nuts and raisins when I am baking my carrot cake, I have included extra add-ins on the cupcakes after frosting. So make this moist carrot cupcake and add your favorite topping. Try out this recipe and I would love to hear your reviews.
INGREDIENTS FOR CARROT CUPCAKE RECIPE
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Cup Yogurt
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar or Powdered Brown Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼th Cup Vegetable Oil
- ¼th Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder or 3 Drops Vanilla Essence
- ½ Teaspoon Lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Cup Carrot
CARROT CUPCAKE RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, beat the yogurt until its smooth, then add powdered sugar and beat it again until it’s combined.
- Secondly, then add baking soda and baking powder and stir with spatula and leave it aside for 2-3 minutes. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Thirdly, add oil and grated carrot and mix it well. Then add all-purpose flour, cinnamon powder, or vanilla essence and mix it well so there are no lumps of flour left. Then simultaneously add milk to the batter and give it a good mix
- Finally, put it in a cupcake mold, You can also make whole cake also by putting it in the cake tin and top it with some nuts and raisins and bake it at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- If you want you can pipe some whip cream or you can have it like this.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
BAKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes