Yummy! Yummy! Ferrero rocher is one of my favorite chocolate. This cake is also known as hazelnut cake. I usually don’t eat chocolate daily but during exams I order cartons of chocolate because I consumer chocolates as my lunch dinner, breakfast everything. I can share any chocolate with anyone but not Ferrero rocher. Today I thought of making this delicious Ferrero rocher cake which is mixed with lots of hazelnut and Nutella. I am tired of eating the same cakes- chocolate cake, vanilla cake and so on so tried this super yummy, chocolaty cake. Usually the cake I bake at least stays for a day or two but this cake was finished by today itself, at least thank god I took a picture of this cake so I can it with you guys. So try out this delicious Ferrero rocher cake and let me know how it turned out.
INGREDIENTS FOR FERRERO ROCHER CAKE
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 160gm Hazelnut (Grounded)
- 2 ½ Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- A Pinch of Salt
- 1 ½ Cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 170gms Dark Chocolate
- 8 Ferrero Rocher
FERRERO ROCHER CAKE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, take bowl sieve baking powder, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Then mix it with ground hazelnut.
- Secondly, beat the eggs properly with the beater. Then simultaneously, add sugar while beating the eggs for around 10-12 minutes until tripled in volume or until creamy.
- Thirdly, add the dry ingredients to egg mixture and gently fold it properly.
- Finally, pour the batter in 3 pans for each layer and bake at 175 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Firstly, melt the chocolate over a double boiler or in the microwave for 20 seconds. Then, add butter and Nutella and whip it until it’s fully incorporated with chocolate and has fluffy and creamy.
- Secondly, pour the frosting in the piping bag and start frosting and decorating the cake.
- Finally top it up with some crushed chocolate and Ferrero rocher.
PREPARATION TIME- 20 minutes
BAKING TIME- 40 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 60 minutes