ENERGY DATE BITES RECIPE !!! Much required in this HOLY month of RAMADAN. These energy balls are filled with nutrients plus they are delicious. Prepared with 5 ingredients- Dates, almonds, pistachio, clarified butter (Ghee), and coconut powder, these are handily available in the kitchen. If you love dates and want to make something quick, simply healthy, and no-bake recipe than this is just perfect.
How did I think of making this? So today when I went into the kitchen, I saw the packet of dates that I knew that no one will open and make an effort to eat. Then I thought of preparing these energy balls so that at least my family will take an initiative to eat and all the necessary nutrients are consumed. And yeah did I mention these are also sugar-free. Dates are a good source of fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, iron, and also it has a natural sweetness. Just perfect when you are opening your iftar this Ramadan, they will go well with a glass of milk for suhoor. You guys have to try these date almond balls and I am sure you will make another patch because the first patch is almost finished. RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL, EAT HEALTHY AND STAY FIT!
INGREDIENTS FOR ENERGY DATE BITES RECIPE
- 5 Dates
- 1 Tablespoon Clarified Butter (ghee)
- 1 Tablespoon Almonds (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Pistachio (chopped)
- Coconut (for coating)
ENERGY DATE BITES RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, in a small pan add clarified butter and dates and cook it for a minute or until the dates are soft and mash.
- Secondly, take the mixture in a plate and mix it well by adding some pistachio and almonds. Then, make small balls by using your palms and then coat it in coconut powder.
- Finally, serve it in a bowl. It can also store this in an airtight container for a month or so.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 10 minutes