This healthy Blondie is super healthy and one of the best healthy dishes I ever had. So what’s a blondie, it is just a healthy version of brownie where there is no cocoa and butter used in the recipe. This blondie is made with healthy peanut butter or you can use any nuts butter you have at home. In this recipe, I have used all the healthy ingredients but you can always change it to the original brownie recipe. As you know that my family so health conscious so I had to prepare a healthy dessert so prepared this carrot blondie (a healthier version of brownie). It came super soft and spongy. You must be thinking at the end of the recipe as to why the batter is too thick, should we add milk. No do not put milk in this recipe at all, the batter of a blondie is supposed to be thick. So, don’t worry if you are a dessert lover you can always healthily choose your favorite dessert.
INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY BLONDIE
- 150gms Peanut Butter
- 135gms Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 150gms Carrot (Grated)
- 70gms Whole Wheat Flour
- 70gms Powdered Almond
- 1 ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 50gms Walnut (Chopped)
HEALTHY BLONDIE -PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Then, melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds, then add that to a bowl and then add maple syrup, vanilla extract and grated carrot and mix it well.
- Secondly, add the dry ingredients to the carrot mixture and mix it well until it is free of lumps. Preferably sieve all the dry ingredients.
- Thirdly, grease the pan; pour the mixture to a cake tin. Smooth the mixture evenly.
- Finally, bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until baked properly.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
BAKING TIME- 25 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 35 minutes