This healthy Lebanese pita salad recipe is packed with all nutrients. This salad is quite similar to fattoush salad but the dressing of this salad is different. This salad is eaten mostly in Lebanese, it is quite famous there. I am not a big fan of Lebanese food but this salad I feel is quite healthy and light and the feta cream just gives it a different taste with lots of creams. This is a perfect side dish with Falafel. You can also add a wide variety of veggies in it to give your flavors such as bell peppers, beans, and many more. So what are you waiting for let’s make this yummy and delicious salad and have a perfectly healthy meal? Eat healthy… Stay healthy!!
INGREDIENTS FOR PITA SALAD RECIPE
- ½ Cup Red Radish (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Purple Cabbage (Shredded)
- 3 Pita bread
- 1 Cup Broccoli (Florets)
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomato (Halves)
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Cup Cucumber (Diced)
- 1/3rd Cup Olives (Sliced)
- 4 Tablespoon Feta Cream
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese (Cubes)
- ½ Cup Lettuce (Chopped)
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 1/4th Parsley (Chopped)
- ½ Cup Baby Corn
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
PITA SALAD RECIPE -PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, steam the broccoli for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile cut all the vegetables and keep it aside.
- Secondly, soften feta cream, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper and mix it well. Then mix all the vegetables along with feta cheese cubes. Meanwhile, bake the pita bread until crispy.
- Thirdly, mix it with dressing and refrigerator for at least half an hour for better flavor. After the refrigerator adds pita bread and serves immediately.
- Finally, adjust the seasoning after the refrigerator if necessary.
PREPARATION TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 20 minutes