One of the best, easy, and tasty appetizers for the kids. This cheese bread basket is one of the best appetizers for kids as well as for parties. It has all the taste of veggies and cheese, it is also known as a veggie breadbasket. Usually when I feel hungry in the evening I make this super quick bread basket full of cheese and veggies. You can also put avacado spread to give flavor. Every mom is so tired of thinking for evening snacks for kids, so now you don’t have to worry about here is their favorite cheesy basket. You can make this basket a healthy basket as well by using brown bread instead of white bread and not putting cheese. You can also put different fillings in this such as cheesy chips, chicken filling, and many more. Try out this delicious recipe of a breadbasket and avocado sandwich for your kids, which is super healthy and tasty, To give many other flavors you can try similar recipe of sandwich in basket as well.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESE BREAD BASKET RECIPE
- 8 Slices Bread
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ Capsicum (Chopped)
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 50gms Cottage Cheese (Crumbled)
- 4 Tablespoon Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- Coriander Leaves (Handful)
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
CHEESE BREAD BASKET RECIPE – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, take a bowl to add capsicum, onion, tomato, onion, cottage cheese, oregano, salt, and pepper and mix it well. Then add one tablespoon of ketchup.
- Secondly, take another bowl add butter, ketchup, and mozzarella cheese and mix it well.
- Thirdly, take slices of bread, and cut the middle part with the circle pointed cutter. Then, cut 4 bread circles into a tiny circle using a smaller circle pointed cutter and keep the ring
- Then keep the bigger bread circle with a ring on the top of the base (bigger bread circle). Then spread the butter mixture on the base and veggies.
- Finally, bake the cheese bread basket for 5-7 minutes at 180 degree Celsius
PREPARATION TIME- 20 minutes
BAKING TIME- 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes