Classic homemade salsa recipe prepared with tomatoes, onions, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, red chilies and lemon juice. It is best prepared with fresh tomatoes as it gives the better in fact best flavor to salsa. Of course most of people asks why it can’t be prepared with canned tomatoes, yes it can be but fresh ingredients gives natural aroma which gives better flavor to your dish. It is best served with nachos. This is my mom’s recipe when one fine day I bough lots of nachos from supermarket but when I checked I did not have salsa at home so my mom made this super easy salsa recipe. This Mexican salsa recipe has just perfect ratio of all the ingredients, it does not has too much onion, garlic or chilies. It is super easy to prepare and the best thing it can be stored for longer time. When we know that we are gonna have get together at home in advance we prepare salsa and store it because it is very easy to serve and I feel it is best party snack served. So try out this delicious recipe of homemade salsa and let me know how it turned out.
INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE
- 9 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- 2 Jalapeno
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt to Taste
- 3 Whole Red Chili
HOMEMADE SALSA RECIPE- PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, chop four tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro and jalapeño and mix it well. Then refrigerate it.
- Secondly, in a hot pan roast the rest of tomatoes and whole red chili until it soft and perfectly roasted.
- Then, let it cool for some time and blend it in a blender with whole red chili.
- Thirdly, mix the roasted tomato mixture with other mixture and nix it well.
- Finally, refrigerate it for 1 -2 hours and can be stored unto 1 month in refrigerator.
PREPARATION TME- 20 minutes
REFRIGERATOR TIME- 1 hour
TOTAL TIME- 1 hour 20 minutes