All-time favorite the delicious Jalapeno balls. I know many of us do not like Jalapeno but do love cheese so here it is the best way to eat jalapeno with cheese. Many of us buy these balls from outside-the frozen ones, but let me tell those do not taste as good as these. These balls are super cheesy and fresh. These jalapeno cheese balls are packed with lots of cheese and crunchiness. It is a perfect game-time snack and a perfect evening snack for kids. These balls are mostly consumed hot as it tastes creamy, cheesy and crunchy but these taste as good as at room temperature also. These balls are creamy because the cheese melts inside while cooking them is amazing. These kinds of cheesy balls look so tempting and delicious. Their three-cheese used to prepare these balls to keep the balance of the flavor and creaminess because some cheese like cheddar cheese might get brown very quickly as it is light compared to other cheese. If you want to make these cheese balls crunchier you can also use some breadcrumbs.
INGREDIENTS FOR JALAPENO BALLS
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt to Taste
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers (Sliced)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Oil for Frying
JALAPENO BALLS – PREPARATION METHOD
- Firstly, combine all the three-cheese in a bowl and mix it well.
- Secondly, beat the eggs, add flour, baking powder, and jalapeno in a bowl and mix it well.
- Then, Combine the cheese mixture with the jalapeno mixture and mix it well.
- Thirdly, make small balls with the mixture (Do not make the balls too big as it will rise during the cooking process).
- Finally, deep fry them on medium-high flame in oil until golden brown. Serve hot.
PREPARATION TIME- 10 minutes
COOKING TIME- 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 30 minutes